AVAILABLE ON SITE AND ONLINE
Job profiles are the cornerstones for effective Human Resource Management in any business. It assists with staffing, salary confirmation, performance reviews, induction, labour issues. Learn how to write them in a concise way. Know that it is effective to spend time putting them in place and then maintaining as job content changes or restructuring happens.
|8hrs||R1000.00 p/p $58||One Year|
- Lesson 1 Welcome and insights into what constitutes a job description of a job profile
- Lesson 2 What constitutes the job specification part of a job profile
- Lesson 3 An easy way to write a job description
- Lesson 4 More about job specifications and uses of a job profile
- Word and Pdf template of a job profile
- An example of a completed job profile
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Learn the importance of a good conscise CV and how to prepare for the job interview
Identify needs, hobbies, passions, career anchors , values etc as a means to assist one to plan a career with the view of doing something you love doing and getting paid while doing it.
Learn how to create effective job adverts as well as the application of objective short listing and selection.