We do the same things in life expecting different results. Habits are then created which are so difficult to break. Get insights into skills that promote a new way of thinking and being. All of this will support the forming of new empowering and inspiring habits and in the process make inspired living your daily reality. The way we behave impacts the Law of Attraction to support you to get what you want in different areas of your life. What you think about you bring about.
|10hrs||R1000 p/p 58 USD 50EUR||One Year|
- 1 Welcome and insights behind why I created this course
- 2 Choices we make
- 3 The self coaching tool: the POWER OF NOW
- 4 The Power of Personal Commitment
- 5 The IS of the IS
- 6 The inner and the outer world are connected
- 7 Insights on how we create our actions
- 8 How to set goals the SMART way
- 9 Why it is important to have a VISION
- 10 Viewing your Life wheel
- 11 Goals being linked to your INSPIRED LIVING DIARY
- 12 More goal insights
- 13 Creating the context of your day
- 14 Why it is important having an ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
- 15 Course recap
- Your Workbook
- 16 Defining yourself
- 17 Your Relationship/s and value personal value system
- 18 Viewing the year before
- 19 Getting to write your own goals down
- 20 Getting your goals into actions
- 21 Part 1 of getting your goals into daily intent
- 22 Part 2 of getting your goals into daily intent
- 23 Part 3 of getting your goals into daily intent
- 24 Concluding the course
- 25 3 Months of your dairy to use
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Getting older does not mean that you have to stop living. Get insights on ones attitude, actions can impact neuro pathways that promote longevity. additional to this know that retirement is the biggest career move yet requires the most planning.
Get insights into skills that promote a new way of thinking and being. All of this will support the forming of new empowering and inspiring habits and in the process make inspired living your daily reality.
Learn to practice self awareness of who you are being and promote effective communication in the relationship.