AVAILABLE ON SITE AND ONLINE
Relationships are there to teach us to grow. But throughout our journey of schooling and education no one teaches one how to manage a successful relationship. We seldom know what we want from a relationship. When there is conflict we want to throw in the towel as we do not have the skills to process the conflict. One harsh reality is that when we are upset with the other person there is a large likelihood that the problem is within but we don’t know how to see this. Self awareness of who you are being and the why will promote effective communication in the relationship
|16hrs||R2,300.00 p/p $138. Group costing can be arranged||One Year|
- 1 Welcome and introduction to the course
- 2 Making yourself a Self Coach
- 3 Accountability and payoffs
- 4 Fundamentals
- 5 Holding onto being ‘right’
- 6 Your relationship realities
- 7 Emotions an re-framing things
- 8 Owning an attitude of gratitude in a relationship
- 9 Looking at all your different relationships
- 10 Exploring relationship expectations
- 11 Exploring the impact of conditioning on you
- 12 Self awareness and projections
- 13 Do not take things personally
- 14 Stepping out of judgement into acceptance
- 15 Exploring your relationship values
- 16 Living above the line and taking your power back
- 17 Tools to use to get your power back
- 18 Assumptions and how your mind takes over
- 19 Dealing with the conflict of others
- 20 An overview of love languages of Dr Gary Chapman
- 21 Quality time and love in action
- 22 Are your ready for love?
- 23 Working on your relationship at work
- 24 Ending the course
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Getting older does not mean that you have to stop living. Get insights on ones attitude, actions can impact neuro pathways that promote longevity. additional to this know that retirement is the biggest career move yet requires the most planning.
Get insights into skills that promote a new way of thinking and being. All of this will support the forming of new empowering and inspiring habits and in the process make inspired living your daily reality.
Learn to practice self awareness of who you are being and promote effective communication in the relationship.