CV Writing and Interviewing Skills
AVAILABLE ON SITE AND ONLINE
Learn the importance of a good concise CV and how to prepare for the job interview. There are some life coaching skills included to motivate and inspire you to take positive, committed action.
What is a CV. How is a CV used? Linking your CV to a job advert. How to apply for a job? What to expect from an interview. Things to do to plan for an interview. The interview. Exploring personal branding.
CV Writing and Interviewing
- 1 Introduction to the CV course and the realities about the world of work today
- 2 Some supporting life coaching skills to inspire you towards action.
- An editable, downloadable CV template to work on.
- 3 An overview of the CV.
- 4 Insight about your CV and some ‘Do’s and Don’ts.
- 5 Writing your experience down in a concise readable manner.
- 6 Insights into skill listings
- Skill listing document
- 7 Insights CV headings and the linking your CV to the job advert.
- 8 Insights into the short listing process
- 9 More insights into the process.
- 10 The interview process
- 11 Working with visualization and self before the interview and ending the interview.
- 12 Personal branding and course ending
- Editable cover letter
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Learn the importance of a good conscise CV and how to prepare for the job interview
Identify needs, hobbies, passions, career anchors , values etc as a means to assist one to plan a career with the view of doing something you love doing and getting paid while doing it.
Learn how to create effective job adverts as well as the application of objective short listing and selection.